Learning about NFTs and the INFINITE marketplace
What am I buying?
- An NFT, or a Non-Fungible Token, is a unique file that lives on the blockchain where it denotes ownership. NFTs can be anything digital such as music, images, video, or art.
- “Non-fungible” notes that the digital asset has a unique identification code and metadata which cannot be traded or exchanged at equivalency. This contrasts fungible tokens like cryptocurrencies (e.g., bitcoin), which are identical to each other and, therefore, can be used as a medium for commercial transactions.
- "Tokenizing" these real-world tangible assets allows them to be bought, sold, and traded more efficiently while reducing the probability of fraud.
- To learn more about NFTs, click here.
Where can I buy an NFT?
- InfiniteWorld is the marketplace to discover and collect truly unique digital creations by the world's most creative minds.
- We empower digital creators with the tools to protect and sell their digital creations to their fans and collectors. Artists, photographers, writers, and more use the marketplace to create and sell their work online through the use of blockchain technology.
- Artists can sell NFTs in a digital capacity, and where possible, also list a redeemable physical product associated with that asset.
- To learn more about the marketplace, click here.
How can I buy an NFT?
- By using the marketplace, a user has the ability to purchase NFTs from various brands, artists, and other collectors as well.
- You need to first create an account in order to make a purchase. You can learn more about that here.
- After creating an account, you can select and choose to purchase individual NFTs in the marketplace. You will be presented with information about the NFT, such as who the creator is, the release date, and a list of collectors for that NFT.
- You can make a purchase by either directly buying from the creator or from other collectors. To learn how to buy an NFT from either creators or collectors, click here.