Know Your Customer (KYC)
Note: For troubleshooting your KYC verification, please click here.
Note: Looking for information on using your credit card and credit cards limits? Please click here.
- In order to verify your account, you will need to go through the KYC validation process. It will be needed for all crypto deposits, but there is no limit to how much you choose to deposit with crypto.
- In order to complete KYC verification, you will need a government-issued ID.
- We do this to ensure that the payment process is a valid, safe, and secure process.
Note: Learn more about Persona and how your information is kept safe by visiting their website.
- After initiating the KYC process, you will be directed to selecting which country the identification is from.
- Next, you will need to input sign-up information in order to verify your identity.
- Following this, please confirm what form of identification you wish to use.
- You will then be asked to upload the identification for review, after that you will be asked for facial biometric analysis:
- Once facial analysis has been complete, you should receive confirmation of facial verification:
- When returning to your InfiniteWorld account, you should see "Level 1" verification status granted: