Unsuccessful Identity Check
If your identity check is marked 'Unsuccessful,’ you may try again.
Here are a few important tips to help make sure your identity check is processed and verified:
- If you’re submitting your driver's license, take a photo of both the front and the back of your ID in a well-lit area, free of any glare
- Make sure that your ID is in focus and fully visible for the photo
- When taking your selfie, remain still until your photo is captured and displayed on the screen
- Make sure the ID you are using is valid and has not expired
- Follow every step as directed in the KYC process
- Failure to meet these criteria may cause a delay or rejection of your KYC
How long does this process take?
- Most of the time, the verification will be processed almost instantly.
- We will conduct a manual review in the event that the verification upload fails. This may take several days to handle.
Some countries are prohibited from using the platform. These include:
○ Central African Republic (the)
○ Congo (the Democratic Republic of the)
○ Iran (Islamic Republic of)
○ Korea (the Democratic People's Republic of)
○ South Sudan
○ Sudan (the)
○ Syrian Arab Republic
○ Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)
- In order to protect users and the platform, we may exercise caution and ban or suspend users who fail their identity checks or commit suspicious activity.